I have concocted my own theme for this legacy, and it has been inspired by the Game of Thrones series (actually the Song of Ice and Fire, but most will recognize the Game of Thrones better) Anyways, my premiss is this: I start with a founder that I have made like the Targaryens in the story. Damien is very handsome, has silver hair, and violet eyes. In the books, the Targaryens come from Valyria and are known for their beauty, silver/gold hair and violet eyes. Some (not all) have the ability to be immune to fire and heat. They also have a strange tradition of marrying within the family.

So what I am setting out to do is start with my founder, have him marry a wife, and then with each subsequent generation have a brother and sister marry to produce the next generation. I will choose the most attractive offspring to further the legacy, also trying to select only those with the violet eyes. Some of you may find this offensive, but I'm just having fun.

If you don't like this idea, please don't read on. :) Thanks for checking me out.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Targaryen Legacy: Generation 4 part 1

The Targaryen Legacy: Generation 4 part 1  

 

 This legacy is getting more complicated and each generation is taking longer to complete, so I have decided to break this generation's post into parts. We will start where we left off last time; with the newlyweds, Elia and Aegon.



Makin' babies. hehe

"I feel pregnant." -Elia
"You're welcome." -Aegon
Soon-to-be grandfather, Rhaegar works on his lifetime wish of becoming an illustrious author.




Bailor has always dreamed of becoming a superstar athlete and starts working hard towards his goal. He even signs up with one of the local teams hoping to get noticed by some baseball scouts.

Since her children are now pretty much grown, Daenerys has a lot of time on her hands. She's discovered that she has a love for painting, and has gotten quite good at it.

I suppose artistic ability runs in the family. Aerys has always wanted to master all of the arts, and paints when he isn't playing at a gig with his band.
 


Bailor has his birthday and becomes a young adult.

Hmmmm...... maybe Elia picked the wrong brother after all. Bailor turned out to be pretty handsome.

Twins Elia and Rhaenys discuss politics.

Daenerys' portrait, with her father Damien's beside it.



Elia works on her piano lessons. One day she hopes to master all of the instruments.

It's not long before Elia finds out she is pregnant with her first baby.

It's graduation day for Bailor. The whole family gets gussied up and heads to City Hall for the ceremony.

Daenerys drives the family to the graduation.

The whole Targaryen family is there to cheer Bailor on.

A few days later the Targaryens invite their friends over to celebrate Daenerys' birthday. Some even bring some dishes for everyone to share. I'm not sure why the little girl decided that wearing pants was optional.




Happy Birthday, Daenerys!








"Whoohooo! YEAH! It's my birthday!"




"Oh...darn. I feel OLD. I don't think I like birthdays anymore."


First thing, Daenerys heads to the salon to get a makeover to lift her spirits. (BEFORE)


"Ahhh..... much better. Now I feel like myself."

Nerdy Rhaenys strikes up a conversation with a man that looks a lot like her dead grandfather.

They hit it off pretty well, and Rhaenys is asked to her first slow dance.
stranger- "You have really beautiful eyes, why do you hide them behind those huge glasses?"

Elia takes a moment to rest and think about her upcoming addition to the family. She's hoping for a girl, but Aegon is hoping for a boy.

Elia-"What do you mean you want to name our baby Damekrious if it's a boy? I don't think so! That's ridiculous!"


Aegon- " You're right, honey. I don't want to fight. Why don't you just play your bass for me."

Rhaegar has been hitting the bar pretty hard lately. Maybe it makes his writing better?

Working on his latest book.

Daenerys working on a portrait of her brother, Aerys.

Elia bosses her husband around and makes him clean the house. She sure is getting grumpy with that belly full of baby.

Daenerys loves having waffles for dinner.

Meanwhile, Rhaenys has been working hard as a sing-a-gram, trying to get her big break to become a country singer.



Elia sings a duet with her uncle Aerys. They were having a great time until...


Elia goes into labor.
Elia- "Ugghhhaaaaaa! This really hurts! Augghahaaaa!"

Elia- "Ok, I'm fine now, nevermind."

Elia- "Oh, wait, nevermind! *%$$@! Maybe I should go to the hospital..."


While Elia is going into labor, Aegon is at his senior prom. He gets the call and rushes back home.

When he gets back home he finds someone new there to greet him. Elia named their daughter Elaina. Good thing Aegon wasn't there to name her, she might of ended up being Damekeria or something.


Check back soon for the next part of generation 4!
 Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment